Regular email updates are sent to financial advisors who subscribe to Savvy Social Security Planning for Boomers. Newsletter archives going back to 2010 are accessible by current Savvy Social Security members. Each newsletter is packed with filing tips, marketing ideas, and in-depth explanations of complicated rules and strategies.
Would you like to learn more? Click here to sign up for a Desktop Demo of the program.
As a member you’ll be able to access these newsletters and receive the latest issue in your in-box. Below is a list of topics covered in recent newsletters.
- Retirement Insecurity: An exploration of factors contibuting to
the leading-edge Baby Boomers’ negative outlook on retirement.
- American Health Care Act: A look at Republican-led efforts to reform healthcare—especially retirement healthcare.
- Can Congress Cut the Budget for Social Security? A look at what Congress can and cannot do with Social Security’s budget.
- Dealing With the Earnings Test The Social Security Administration has a troublesome rule intended to discourage beneficiaries from claiming benefits before retirement. Here, the ins-and-outs are explored.
- Working with SSA: As far as bureaucracies go, SSA is very efficient. Though SSA workers excel at what they do, good Social Security planning sometimes requires anticipating potential obstacles at SSA.